Our Corporate Clients
8 Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Eating Ajwa Dates
- Science tells us that these dates are filled with vital minerals and other various nutrients that help our body grow, heal and continue to function normally. These nutrients consist of potassium which is essential for life and vital for the heart.
- Ajwa Date also regulates your blood pressure and helps your kidneys function better.
- Ajwa Dates also contain magnesium which helps keep your heart rhythm steady and keeps your bones strong.
- Calcium which is good for bone and teeth and also plays a vital role like nerve signal transmission is also found in the Ajwa dates.
- Eating Ajwa dates daily can protect you against diseases like atherosclerosis which is a leading factor in most heart attacks and strokes.
- Consuming Ajwa dates also helps ease the pain of childbirth. In comparison to normal foods that we eat every day we obtain more nutrients and minerals as well as amino acids per serving.
- Ajwa Dates also contain a high percentage of carbohydrates, 15 salts and minerals, 14 types of fatty acids, 23 amino acids, six vitamins and a large number of dietary fibers.
- According to a recent survey in the medical field, it is generally acknowledged that the consumption of ajwa dates also helps prevent abdominal cancer.